Eryaman Forum | Hoşgeldiniz
Yeni Konu Gönder  Yeni Yorum Gönder 

Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
to earn a spot. It was difficult not playing sin
Yorum: #1
The market is beginning to build up for pending unrestricted free agent Martin Brodeur. According to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun, Brodeurs agent Pat Brisson has spoken to six teams so far regarding the veteran goaltender. In 39 games with the New Jersey Devils in 2013-2014, Brodeur posted a 19-14-6 record with a 2.51 goals against average and a .901 save percentage with three shutouts. LeBrun adds that the market for Brodeur will heat up more following the draft. The 42-year-old will become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. Brodeur is coming off a two-year contract worth an average annual value of $4.5 million. Over 1,259 career games in New Jersey, the Montreal native has a 688-394-49 record with a 2.24 GAA and a .912 save percentage with 124 shutouts. Brodeur is a three-time Stanley Cup champion (1995, 2000, 2003), four-time Vezina Trophy winner (2003, 2004, 2007, 2008) and won the Calder Memorial Trophy in his rookie season (1994). Hes also been named to play in nine All-Star Games and has won two Olympic gold medals (2002, 2010). Brodeur is the holder of many NHL records including most regular season wins (688), most regular season shutouts (124) and has the most games played by an NHL goaltender (1,259). He was originally selected by New Jersey in the first round (20th overall) of the 1990 NHL Entry Draft. Devon Travis Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, Love reading your column and loved watching your analysis on the TSN broadcasts!And were now in Round 2! Bruins! Canadiens! We know all about the great games of the past from the players, the broadcasters and the writers. Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Blue Jays Jersey .Y. -- Mark Steenhuis scored four goals and added two assists to lead the Buffalo Bandits over the Toronto Rock 12-10 in National Lacrosse League action on Saturday. http://www.bluejaysonline.com/ . MacIntyre stopped 49 shots and the Marlies defeated the Texas Stars 5-1 in Game 1 of the American Hockey Leagues Western Conference final. "I felt in control, so that was nice," MacIntyre said. Freddy Galvis Jersey . Scheffler told The Associated Press on Wednesday he made the choice because he had three concussions over the past four years. Alen Hanson Jersey . -- Arizona coach Bruce Arians says there "were obviously very, very many problems" with the officiating in the Cardinals 24-21 loss at Philadelphia.Andy Keogh is hoping for a Republic of Ireland call-up after breaking an Australian league goal-scoring record. The 29-year-old scored in his eighth consecutive A-League match for Perth Glory on Sunday, netting in a dramatic 3-2 win over Melbourne City. Keogh has 30 caps for Republic of Ireland, the last of which came in 2013, but he is determined to catch Martin ONeills attention in the run up to Euro 2016. Keogh told Sky Sports News HQ: Its a great feeling to break the record but its all credit to my team-mates as well. My goals have been important because theyve helped us into the play-offs and contributed to the teams performances.Im hoping Martin ONeill has noticed. I love my country and feel I can contribute, especially as Im in good form and scoring goalsMartin has shown a willingness to look outside the box with some players and Id love to show what I could do in a training camp.Keogh won the FAI Goal of the Year award for his first international strike in 2008, and hhe was a regular under previous managers Steve Staunton and Giovanni Trapattoni.dddddddddddd The former Wolves star admits his performances in recent seasons have not been good enough for more caps but he says he has been training harder than ever to earn a spot. It was difficult not playing since 2013 but my performances probably didnt justify being selected, he said. Ive had no issues with it but now I feel a lot better player. I have more experience, I look after my body better and have being working harder than ever before in training and the gym.Martin hasnt been in touch yet but Im hoping to speak to him. I regularly keep in touch with a lot of the guys and theyre great lads.I feel fitter and better than ever and I want to score more goals for my country. Also See: Rep Ireland latest Rep Ireland fixtures Rep Ireland stats Live on Sky ' ' '
Tüm Mesajlarına Bak
Alıntı ile Cevapla
Yeni Yorum Gönder 

Hızlı Menü:

Şu anda bu konuyu okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi